- Central East Florida Wedding Locations
- Central West Florida Wedding Locations
- Northeast Florida Wedding Locations
- Northwest Florida Wedding Locations
- Southeast Florida Wedding Locations
- Southwest Florida Wedding Locations
Central East Region
Danville Bed and BreakfastDan Shaw
Geneva, FL 32732
Danville is a single occupancy Bed and Breakfast. When you rent the venue you have full use of the entire facility during your event, plus an overnight stay. Danville offers a Disney-esque Downtown area, complete with integrated lights, sounds system and fog machine. The Pub gives your guests a relaxed place to sit and have a drink. The Gazebo and the Arbor offer spectacular photo opportunities for perfect wedding pictures during the ceremony and reception.
Danville is an open venue. This means you are welcome to bring in any vendor that you choose without extra fees. We do have our "House" vendors that we can provide you with to make your planning simple and easy. We offer a variety of packages for you to choose from.
Our new addition is a Vintage Photo Booth! This is available to your guests to use during the event.
Danville is the Key to making your special event Extraordinary.
Club Continental SuitesKarrie Massee
Jacksonville, FL 32073
Imagine your ceremony taking place under a 300-year-old Live Oak tree draped in Spanish moss against the backdrop of the serene St. Johns River. Your guests will delight in the cool breeze off the water and the occasional sailboat gently passing by. An outdoor patio, overlooking manicured gardens, the pools and Cabana, and of course the majestic river is available for Drinks and Hors dâ€™oeurves following your ceremony. With its distinctive marble floors, stucco arches and wrought iron, the inside of this historic Mansion will impress up to 200 guests throughout your reception.
The Club is a special delight for those looking to elope. Ask about our complete package including flowers, cake, an officiant to conduct your ceremony, dinner for two and a romantic hotel suite for your overnight stay. This package is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and for up to 20 guests..
You will find our staff very accommodating, professional and pleasant to work with. It is important to all of us at The Club Continental that your expectations are exceeded throughout your experience with us.
For more information concerning weddings at Club Continental, please call Carla Sparks at (904) 264-6070 Extension 113, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Francis InnJoe Finnegan
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Garden Wedding / Vow Renewal
St Augustine's Oldest and most Romantic Inn. Allow us to create your special day in one of our three beautiful courtyards.
* Licensed Officiate
* Garden/Courtyard Ceremony
* Music for the Ceremony (Choose from our CD selections or provide your own)
* Wedding Cake - Single Tier
* Champagne Toast
* Two Champagne Flutes etched with the St Francis Inn logo
* Choice of: Schooner Freedom Tickets for 2 or Carriage Ride through the Historic District
Package for the Bride & Groom - $369.00**
Additional guests may join you for the Champagne Toast & Wedding Cake - $14.95 per person.
** Please contact the inn for package details and restrictions.
We can also assist you with referrals to the best Florists, Photographers, Spas, Hair Salons, etc
Amelia Island Williams HouseDeborah & Byron McCutchen
Amelia Island, FL 32034
The Amelia Island Williams House is the perfect venue for your perfect day. Whether you say your vows on our front lawn or underneath our rose arbor-no setting could be more elegant or charming.
Once the vows are said family and friends will join you for food and fun. Your celebration is complete when you and your guests stay in our beautiful guest rooms.
See our website for the many wedding packages we offer.
For the moment of a lifetime, choose a setting you'll never forget.
-- Byron & Deborah McCutchen, Innkeepers
Hoyt House Inn, TheMyrta & Deborah
Amelia Island, FL 32034
Amelia Island Inn-timate Wedding for Two
* Two nights stay Superior Room Choice
* Champagne & Fresh Flowers in room
* Use of Garden & Gazebo or Piano Room for Ceremony (1 hour)
* Wedding Officiate
* Concierge Services
* Wedding cake for two
* Photographer for one hour with DVD of pictures & private website to share your special day with family and friends.
* Dinner for Two outside or in Suite, 4 Courses including Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail Entrée & Bottle of Wine (Wedding Night)
* Bridal Bouquet and Boutonniere
* Candlelit Breakfast
* Carriage Ride through Historic District
* Additional fee to upgrade to two nights on our Private Yacht Nice Aft
Total All Inclusive Package $2,065 includes taxes & all gratuities
Casa de SolanaJeff Sonia
St. Augustine, FL 32084