Home > Our Association > Membership Info > Joining
- Annual Dues Schedule
- Association Office
- Gift Certificate Program
- Internet Presence
- Membership Directory
- Marketing / Advertising
- Membership Requirements
- Membership Process
- Quality Assurance
- Vendor Member Information
Membership Directory: A membership directory is available online at all times. Vendor Members receive unlimited access to market to our member inns thereby creating multiple marketing agents throughout the state. In addition, directories are distributed by the FBBI office.
Marketing / Advertising: In addition to distribution through its members, FBBI promotes the brochure via state & national press releases, advertising and public relations efforts. A toll-free phone line is available for inquiries from the public.
Internet Presence: Member inns may upload their Inn profile on the FBBI website, www.florida-inns.com at no additional charge. Each profile includes a detailed description of the property, photos and a link to the member's website. A basic listing for all members is also placed on www.bbonline.com/fl/fbbi. To expand that listing to include photos, additional text, and a website link, contact BBOnline directly at email@example.com or 615-868-1946. FBBI members get a 10% discount on their first year fee if they choose to sign up for one of BBonline.com's expanded listing packages.
Association Office: The FBBI office handles guest mail and phone inquiries, distribution of directories, and maintenance & marketing of www.florida-inns.com. The office works with the Board of Directors in conference planning, newsletter publishing, assists members with specific needs and questions, and collaborates with travel writers to encourage articles about Florida and FBBI members. A wide range of innkeeper resources, as well as regulation and start-up materials, are available from this central contact point. Contact us at 561.223.9550. P.O. Box 1209, Starke, Fl 32091.
Education/Networking: FBBI's internal newsletter is published monthly via email with up-to-date industry topics and association news. An association Annual Meeting/Conference is held biennially each fall with an excellent educational program, seminars, trade show and professional industry speakers.
Quality Assurance: FBBI membership is a guarantee of quality to the traveling public. All member inns are inspected biennially by an independent outside inspector and must meet all state and local regulations.
Gift Certificate Program: An Association gift certificate program is coordinated through the office that offers all members an opportunity for additional marketing and new revenue. To learn more, click here.
Vendor Membership Information: Each vendor desiring membership should complete the Vendor Member Application. Bed and Breakfast Inns are an important segment of the hospitality industry in the high tourist populated state of Florida. Vendor Members are individuals or companies that show their support of FBBI through membership. Many of these companies are suppliers to the bed and breakfast industry (towels, soaps, insurance companies, real estate agents, consultants, etc.). These dues paying members are entitled to all the privileges of the Association and receive all copies of FBBI newsletters and general correspondence.
We ask that FBBI members consider Vendor Members first when making purchasing decisions. FBBI is continuously working on innovative ways to bring your company a wider customer base and additional revenue. As a new vendor member of FBBI, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Sales Potential: FBBI asks all of our member inns to consider the products and services your company provides first when making their purchasing decisions. It may be to your company’s advantage to offer discounts or special programs to our member inns to increase your sales in Florida.
- Internet Presence: The FBBI website has a strong internet presence. Our website is consistently at the top of internet searches for bed and breakfasts in Florida.
- Networking: FBBI's internal newsletter is published on the 15th of each month via email with up-to-date industry topics and association news. An association Annual Meeting is held each fall. The FBBI Conference is held bi-annually with an excellent educational program, seminars and professional industry speakers. As an FBBI Vendor member, we welcome you and your product at our highly regarded trade show.
- Association Office: The FBBI office handles guest mail and phone inquiries, distribution of directories, and maintenance & marketing of www.florida-inns.com. The office works with the Board of Directors in conference planning, newsletter publishing, assists members with specific needs and questions, and collaborates with travel writers to encourage articles about Florida and FBBI members.
FBBI Vendor Members receive the following benefits:
Free Company Listing: on our highly trafficked website www.Florida-inns.com.
Access to Member Inns to enable you to interact with FBBI members and promote your products and services.
News and Information on FBBI will be sent to you via our monthly email newsletter.
FBBI Conference and Trade Show. We encourage vendor members to participate and exhibit your products and services at our bi-annual conferences.
Simply fill out Vendor Member Application and return it to FBBI, P.O. BOX 1209, STARKE, FL 32091 along with a non-refundable $50.00 Application Fee and $100 new Vendor Member fee. ($150.00) Applicants appearing to meet the requirements of the association will be approved.
FBBI Dues Schedule: Member Inn dues are paid Annually or you can sign up for automatic monthly recurring credit card payment.